SnowBoardersUnderground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Games you can play all night

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Just a snowboarder
Admin
Just a snowboarder

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Games you can play all night Empty
PostSubject: Games you can play all night   Games you can play all night Empty29th November 2007, 7:20 am

Sooo, what's your favorite game?? Nobody ever asked you, huh?? Mine should be Assassin's Creed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lola

Lola

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Games you can play all night   Games you can play all night Empty29th November 2007, 7:40 am

Kingdom Hearts I love you
Back to top Go down
Just a snowboarder
Admin
Just a snowboarder

PostSubject: Re: Games you can play all night   Games you can play all night Empty30th November 2007, 5:38 am

Thought so Very Happy Maybe I'll go back to The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion... Assassin's Creed is getting boring!! The missions for instance, are quite the same... But assassinating those people is pretty awesome Very Happy I love it, and freerunning is ok. It's just all the same. Shocked Wow, never thought I would say that!!
Back to top Go down
Chester

Chester

Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: Games you can play all night   Games you can play all night Empty30th November 2007, 7:24 am

Yep, Assassin's Creed gets stupid after 9 hours nonstop gaming (I had a day off). Oblivion is better, but AC is wonderful, don't forget about this: It took them over 3 years to finish this game, and it looks great. Still, I'll keep playing this game. cheers I like it Very Happy My favorite is... When I think about that one, I remember the best game I've ever played. I'm talking about Super Mario Galaxy!! But I don't have a Wii...
Back to top Go down
Just a snowboarder
Admin
Just a snowboarder

PostSubject: Re: Games you can play all night   Games you can play all night Empty30th November 2007, 7:32 am

Then get yourself one!! I don't have on either, just because my room is full of trash. There's a couch, a bed, normal stuff everybody would have, and then I've got a snowboard standing in a corner of my room, and a table right in the centre: I use it to make things, like drawings, spray-art, and things made of clay. So no space!!
Back to top Go down
Chester

Chester

PostSubject: Re: Games you can play all night   Games you can play all night Empty30th November 2007, 7:33 am

Lame!! You make spray art?? I didn't know... Question
Back to top Go down
Just a snowboarder
Admin
Just a snowboarder

PostSubject: Re: Games you can play all night   Games you can play all night Empty21st December 2007, 5:37 am

You do now Wink But!! AC might be boring, but not after you've completed it Very Happy and those achievements are not too easy to get
Back to top Go down
Chester

Chester

PostSubject: Re: Games you can play all night   Games you can play all night Empty21st December 2007, 5:55 am

Most achievements, no. But those Eagle achieves are easy, no matter how long they take.
Back to top Go down
Just a snowboarder
Admin
Just a snowboarder

PostSubject: Re: Games you can play all night   Games you can play all night Empty21st December 2007, 6:05 am

hmmm, no not really. Eagle's callenge might be hard to get. This was my last Eagle achievement.
Back to top Go down
Chester

Chester

PostSubject: Re: Games you can play all night   Games you can play all night Empty24th December 2007, 10:57 am

Well, ok. save for that one
Back to top Go down
Just a snowboarder
Admin
Just a snowboarder

PostSubject: Re: Games you can play all night   Games you can play all night Empty28th December 2007, 10:01 am

And those secret ones. You can't even miss them, so why are they secret???? The Blood of this.... The Blood of that.... You get them all just by killing your targets.
Back to top Go down
Chester

Chester

PostSubject: Re: Games you can play all night   Games you can play all night Empty28th December 2007, 1:50 pm

Yeah, you're righ. they don't make sense.
Back to top Go down
Just a snowboarder
Admin
Just a snowboarder

PostSubject: Re: Games you can play all night   Games you can play all night Empty31st December 2007, 3:20 am

Oblivion is an awesome game to play at night. I closed like 5 Oblivion Gates within 23 minutes a couple of days ago Very Happy. Just use the ghostwalk spell and rush through to close the gate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chester

Chester

PostSubject: Re: Games you can play all night   Games you can play all night Empty7th January 2008, 1:19 am

I think it's much better with Shivering isles
Back to top Go down
Just a snowboarder
Admin
Just a snowboarder

PostSubject: Re: Games you can play all night   Games you can play all night Empty12th January 2008, 9:00 am

Perhaps, but I think it's the same, more or less. Tamriel gets bigger and there's new armour and a new plane of Oblivion, but that's it. If you must have Shivering Isles, you should also look for Knights of the Nine. That's what I think Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Chester

Chester

PostSubject: Re: Games you can play all night   Games you can play all night Empty26th January 2008, 10:28 am

You're right. Again
Back to top Go down
Just a snowboarder
Admin
Just a snowboarder

PostSubject: Re: Games you can play all night   Games you can play all night Empty26th January 2008, 10:44 am

Damn right, I'm good at this Wink
Back to top Go down
Chester

Chester

PostSubject: Re: Games you can play all night   Games you can play all night Empty26th January 2008, 11:05 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Just a snowboarder
Admin
Just a snowboarder

PostSubject: Re: Games you can play all night   Games you can play all night Empty27th January 2008, 7:43 am

Say chester, what about GRAW2?? I heard you talking bout it tongue
Back to top Go down
Chester

Chester

PostSubject: Re: Games you can play all night   Games you can play all night Empty5th February 2008, 1:27 am

Well, it's better than Kindom under Fire Circle of Doom. bought it yesterday, and it's one of the worst games I've ever played. Seriously dude.
Back to top Go down
Just a snowboarder
Admin
Just a snowboarder

PostSubject: Re: Games you can play all night   Games you can play all night Empty12th February 2008, 6:29 am

I bought skate. yesterday. The game is good, but gets frustrating very soon. Mann, the whole flik-it control was a good idea, but it doesn't work!! Oh well, gotta deal with it anyway...
Back to top Go down
Chester

Chester

PostSubject: Re: Games you can play all night   Games you can play all night Empty28th February 2008, 8:18 am

Amped 3 is a feel-good game. Perfect for those lonely nights Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Just a snowboarder
Admin
Just a snowboarder

PostSubject: Re: Games you can play all night   Games you can play all night Empty5th March 2008, 7:17 am

Is there an Amped 4???? 3 was fucked up. (My opinion) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chester

Chester

PostSubject: Re: Games you can play all night   Games you can play all night Empty7th March 2008, 9:26 am

Well, the graphics are. amped 4 might be better... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Just a snowboarder
Admin
Just a snowboarder

PostSubject: Re: Games you can play all night   Games you can play all night Empty11th March 2008, 5:08 am

Well, hope so. Anyway, I think I'm going to buy Turok. Did the demo version. The controlls are not easy, but the story is awesome. It's just because I don't usually play shooters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games you can play all night   Games you can play all night Empty

Back to top Go down

Games you can play all night
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next