SnowBoardersUnderground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where did you meet??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chester

Chester

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Where did you meet?? Empty
PostSubject: Where did you meet??   Where did you meet?? Empty7th March 2008, 9:30 am

Some people knew each other way before joining SBU. So my question: Where did you meet???
Back to top Go down
PSmatthijs

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Where did you meet??   Where did you meet?? Empty8th March 2008, 6:51 am

I met JaS when I was like.... 12 years old. At SnowWorld Very Happy To bad he doesn't live here anymore... Sad
Back to top Go down
Just a snowboarder
Admin
Just a snowboarder

Number of posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: Where did you meet??   Where did you meet?? Empty11th March 2008, 5:11 am

Miss you guys a lot. Very Happy hope you do too. I remember you aksing me to do something for a video... You were working on a school project or something. Something about culture.
Back to top Go down
PSmatthijs

PostSubject: Re: Where did you meet??   Where did you meet?? Empty19th March 2008, 7:54 am

Still have that one. Anyway, Boudewijn's like, "How long before chester comes back again??" (I mean JaS) He's nothing without you dude.
Back to top Go down
Chester

Chester

PostSubject: Re: Where did you meet??   Where did you meet?? Empty20th March 2008, 1:54 am

You know him??? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PSmatthijs

PostSubject: Re: Where did you meet??   Where did you meet?? Empty20th March 2008, 8:15 am

Dude, he was my teacher!! Now he's more like a best friend. We have a lot of fun you know.
Back to top Go down
Just a snowboarder
Admin
Just a snowboarder

PostSubject: Re: Where did you meet??   Where did you meet?? Empty21st March 2008, 3:14 am

He taught me too. Later on, Michael started to learn me more. I've had all of them Very Happy Max (he was always too late), Vincent, Boudewijn, Micheal (we weren't actaully training with him, more having fun and doing nothing), Renee and Rinco.
Back to top Go down
PSmatthijs

PostSubject: Re: Where did you meet??   Where did you meet?? Empty25th March 2008, 1:23 am

Michael is just relaxed and chill. I was doing niveau 3 (Which means that you're an advanced snowboarder, but not ready to do freestyle) but all we did was railing and stuff Very Happy (Freestyle)
Back to top Go down
Chester

Chester

PostSubject: Re: Where did you meet??   Where did you meet?? Empty26th March 2008, 7:15 am

Ehhh, I can remember Boudewijn and Max. That's all Smile
Back to top Go down
Just a snowboarder
Admin
Just a snowboarder

PostSubject: Re: Where did you meet??   Where did you meet?? Empty19th April 2008, 7:02 am

You know Lars too...!! Uh ohhh... You're getting old dude!!
Back to top Go down
Shirley
Admin
Shirley

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Where did you meet??   Where did you meet?? Empty29th April 2008, 1:30 am

You forgot Jeroen...??
Back to top Go down
PSmatthijs

PostSubject: Re: Where did you meet??   Where did you meet?? Empty9th June 2008, 6:18 am

TSSSSS Don't let us down man Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where did you meet??   Where did you meet?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where did you meet??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SnowBoardersUnderground :: Real life-
Jump to: