SnowBoardersUnderground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not so boring at all

Go down 
+2
Chester
Just a snowboarder
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Just a snowboarder
Admin
Just a snowboarder

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Not so boring at all Empty
PostSubject: Not so boring at all   Not so boring at all Empty29th November 2007, 7:45 am

School is boring!! Never as boring as playing chess with a neighbour, but it's just too sleep inducing... What do we do to get through the day?? You'll find out here!! pirat
Back to top Go down
Just a snowboarder
Admin
Just a snowboarder

PostSubject: Re: Not so boring at all   Not so boring at all Empty29th November 2007, 7:58 am

You could bring your psp, or ds (who would want one??). Watch a movie during French if your in the back. Or bring a comic, and just put it inside your book. study This really works, if your books are big enough!!
Back to top Go down
Chester

Chester

Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: Not so boring at all   Not so boring at all Empty30th November 2007, 7:34 am

True Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Just a snowboarder
Admin
Just a snowboarder

PostSubject: Re: Not so boring at all   Not so boring at all Empty21st December 2007, 5:38 am

You could bring your MP3/Ipod. If you know how to do it, you can listen to music all day long Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chester

Chester

PostSubject: Re: Not so boring at all   Not so boring at all Empty28th December 2007, 1:51 pm

Nah, my headphones are huge Very Happy Skullcandy, u know
Back to top Go down
Just a snowboarder
Admin
Just a snowboarder

PostSubject: Re: Not so boring at all   Not so boring at all Empty31st December 2007, 2:17 am

Get smaller ones, skullcandy
Back to top Go down
Jesse_X-2102

Jesse_X-2102

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Not so boring at all   Not so boring at all Empty31st December 2007, 7:32 pm

I've done it once actually. The class was so boring and he kept talking crap (sorry for the foul language.) Everyone else was either doing their homework so they didin't have to do later or playing gameboy on the mobile phones. My friend saw me listening and he was like "Oh, smart! I should do that, but I want to play games! Not listen to music!" I just told him to shut up and if he told the teacher, he'd be dead before class even ended! Some of my other friends found out too! That tattle taler!! Evil or Very Mad I wanna twist his head!! Twisted Evil But at least he didn't tell. Smile It would be embarassing if I got mad at him for no reason later.. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Just a snowboarder
Admin
Just a snowboarder

PostSubject: Re: Not so boring at all   Not so boring at all Empty2nd January 2008, 12:29 am

So they were big and your teachter still didn't notice?? Awesome. lol!
Back to top Go down
Jesse_X-2102

Jesse_X-2102

PostSubject: Re: Not so boring at all   Not so boring at all Empty2nd January 2008, 6:23 am

Hehe...no..they were small...but some of my friends did see it.. tongue oh well.. Razz I was planning on doing it again, but too afraid if I get caught. It could happen.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Chester

Chester

PostSubject: Re: Not so boring at all   Not so boring at all Empty7th January 2008, 1:18 am

Yeah, teachers see you listening to music sometimes. It's no big deal though, at our school. They just ask you to put it away Razz
Back to top Go down
Jesse_X-2102

Jesse_X-2102

PostSubject: Re: Not so boring at all   Not so boring at all Empty8th January 2008, 2:19 am

That's actually better than our school...!!! Mad Evil or Very Mad They'd confiscate it and give it back to you by the end of the school year only...!! Like I'd actually wait a whole year!! You can either wait for a year or tell your parents to get it for you. Now that's even worse!! My parents would kill me if they found out that I brought my ipod to school!! affraid THEY would take it away from me more longer than our discipline master!!! Crying or Very sad The best thing to do is to not get caught!! Twisted Evil Even better!! Twisted Evil DON'T BRING IT TO SCHOOL Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Just a snowboarder
Admin
Just a snowboarder

PostSubject: Re: Not so boring at all   Not so boring at all Empty9th January 2008, 9:09 am

... hmm... I dunno really, it would kill me Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Chester

Chester

PostSubject: Re: Not so boring at all   Not so boring at all Empty26th January 2008, 10:37 am

Yeah, he won't last out for like, 1 hour without music Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Just a snowboarder
Admin
Just a snowboarder

PostSubject: Re: Not so boring at all   Not so boring at all Empty26th January 2008, 10:57 am

HEY!! Ok, it's true. So what?? Anyway, Sometimes when I have German, I bring some Tastes with me. Our German books are huge, those mags seem to disappear in them Wink .
Back to top Go down
Chester

Chester

PostSubject: Re: Not so boring at all   Not so boring at all Empty5th February 2008, 1:42 am

sometimes we play games together, tetris, make some stupid drawings, and everyone adds something to it, that kind of stuff. We can't but laugh, and then... Well, we get thrown out of the classroom, right ches??
Back to top Go down
Jesse_X-2102

Jesse_X-2102

PostSubject: Re: Not so boring at all   Not so boring at all Empty5th February 2008, 5:54 am

Shocked You get thrown OUT of the CLASSROOM?? Shocked I do those type of things too but usually just drawings and my book's full of them and if we play games, it's usually when some or maybe one of us doesn't bring a book and has to share. One table per person so we're separated and there's a SEATING ORDER!! Evil or Very Mad I hate it!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad If they're lucky, they share with the person sitting next to them, if not, they have to borrow a book from the other class. I want to quit my class!! I joined a science stream... Crying or Very sad but I really wanted to go to art... Crying or Very sad oh well, my mum!! Evil or Very Mad So, basically, everyday there'll always be one person without a book. I usually bring my book, 'cause if you don't, the teacher will minus your mark from your exam results!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad HATE IT!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Chester

Chester

PostSubject: Re: Not so boring at all   Not so boring at all Empty6th February 2008, 7:33 am

In holland we have tables for 2 persons. You can sit next to everybody you want. but if you're being nasty, you'll be separated for the whole year. that kinda sux, you know. But untill then, I have the time of my life!!
Back to top Go down
Jesse_X-2102

Jesse_X-2102

PostSubject: Re: Not so boring at all   Not so boring at all Empty7th February 2008, 4:54 pm

At leats it's a bit better than our school, the seating part. Kind of unfair really....don't you think?? tongue
Back to top Go down
Chester

Chester

PostSubject: Re: Not so boring at all   Not so boring at all Empty12th February 2008, 12:52 am

Yeah, sometimes when we have a maths test, or something, the tables are separated. That kinda sucks. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Just a snowboarder
Admin
Just a snowboarder

PostSubject: Re: Not so boring at all   Not so boring at all Empty12th February 2008, 6:52 am

I like being separated, no one to claim their space on your side Wink
Back to top Go down
Jesse_X-2102

Jesse_X-2102

PostSubject: Re: Not so boring at all   Not so boring at all Empty12th February 2008, 11:57 pm

I have to agree on that though, 'cause whenever we sit together, which is kinda rare for us secondary students, they can see what you're doing, like when I was drawing, scribbling actually tongue , she saw it and she wanted to take it!! Evil or Very Mad That is SO UNACCEPTABLE. All my scribbles/drawings belong only to ME. If I feel like giving a drawing, then I'll give it, but if it's just for me, then sorry. Sometimes, they ask me to draw something for them, then I just whip something up and give it to them. But usually if I do that, it always looks so great...!!! Crying or Very sad And that I want to keep it... Crying or Very sad But I just give it to them.. tongue Razz
Back to top Go down
Just a snowboarder
Admin
Just a snowboarder

PostSubject: Re: Not so boring at all   Not so boring at all Empty14th February 2008, 7:37 am

Yesterday the shop which I work for moved to a bigger place. It's a two story building. Skateboards downstairs, snowboards upstairs. They wanted me to paint the whole second story. Fine with me, but I said, I'll do whatever I want with it. They thought it was OK, so now I'm working on a piece of art (I like to call it that way). It's looking great so far. I'll make a pic when it's finished.
Back to top Go down
Jesse_X-2102

Jesse_X-2102

PostSubject: Re: Not so boring at all   Not so boring at all Empty16th February 2008, 12:52 am

You guys can get a job?? Shocked We can't get a job until we're at least 18...!! Post a pic after you've painted!! I wanna see it!!! >_< Embarassed tongue
Back to top Go down
Just a snowboarder
Admin
Just a snowboarder

PostSubject: Re: Not so boring at all   Not so boring at all Empty18th February 2008, 7:38 am

As long it's not too heavy. Like a construction worker. Wink
Back to top Go down
Lola

Lola

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Not so boring at all   Not so boring at all Empty18th February 2008, 10:42 am

I always take some draw stuff with me and start drawin' Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not so boring at all   Not so boring at all Empty

Back to top Go down

Not so boring at all
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SnowBoardersUnderground :: School-
Jump to: